Friday, January 15, 2010

Get Laptop For Free


Click Here To join

Q: How often are the newsletters sent to my inbox?

A: Each week can vary in how many newsletters are sent to your inbox, but we typically try to send anywhere from one to five newsletters per week.

Q: I forgot my username/password?

A: You can use the Lost username/password link on the website to recover the username & password you created during the sign-up process. The username & password you chose during registration will be sent to the e-mail address you used during sign-up.

Q: I live outside the US, can I still join?

A: Yes! We accept members from all around the world!

Q: How much do I have to pay for shipping?

A: There are no shipping cost no matter where you live!

Q: Are there any costs I'll have to pay?

A: No! We will never require you to complete a sponsor's offer in order to earn credits towards your laptop. Simply read the newsletters we send you and earn credits towards your laptop!

Q: Will the laptop be updated over time as new laptops are released?

A: Yes, new laptops will be listed on the site and outdated ones will be removed.



Q: When I have enough credits how will I claim my laptop?

A: As you earn more credits, the withdrawal links will become available for you to click on in the members area.

Q: How do I refer someone?

A: Log into the member's area and your referral link will be displayed on the main page. Feel free to give out your link and when someone joins the program under it you will earn 1 credit in your account!

Q: Will my information ever be shared with 3rd party companies?

A: No! All your information is kept confidential and will never be sold or given out to anyone!



Q: Can I register multiple memberships or register again after I receive my first laptop?

A: You may only register one person per household.


Click Here To join

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Earn online without Hardwork. Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates. Wordpress by Justin Shattuck.